Video ads are a brilliant way of engaging with customers and generating brand awareness.
What makes us different?
Tell Your Brand Story to Millions of Visitors
if YouTube was a search engine, it would be the #2 largest, nearly 2X bigger than Bing and Yahoo search combined, and roughly a third the size of Google.com!
Our PPC management rocks, but you shouldn’t take our word for it. Check out some of our client reviews below.
“This agency has done wonders to both our turn over and our ROI what more could you want? Full of ideas and solutions to suit our business, I can safely say they have our seal of approval.“
Video remarketing enables you to serve video ads to your audience, either based on how they interact with your website, or after engaging with your existing video content.
One way this feature can be highly effective is to tell a progressive and engaging story, split across a number of individual videos. As each video is viewed, the user is served with the next chapter of the story.
Video remarketing is not only great for bolstering brand awareness, but also for driving customer loyalty and retention.
Social Channel Highlights
Each social media channel has its distinct advantages for certain types of businesses in different markets. Our team will help your determine which channel(s) will be most profitable for your company.
Facebook PPC advertising highlights
- Reach 1.13 billion active daily users
- 92% of companies who run social ads run ads on Facebook
- The most precise audience targeting anywhere on the internet
- Multiple campaign objectives, including page likes, website visits, e-commerce purchases and more
- Facebook’s ad revenue in 2016 was $8.62 Billion, up 53% from $5.64 billion in 2015
LinkedIn advertising highlights
- Over 3 Million Businesses have LinkedIn business profiles
- 33% of all business professionals on earth are active LinkedIn users
- 51% of companies have acquired a B2B customer on LinkedIn
- The most accurate B2B targeting capabilities anywhere on the internet
- Target users by seniority, company size, industry, job title, education and more
- Multiple advertising options, such as sponsored posts, text ads, in-app lead capture and more.
Twitter advertising highlights
- Twitter ads account for Over 2.5% of all global internet advertising
- Twitter is the best ad platform to increase brand awareness while driving cost effective traffic to your site
- In 2017, Twitter served over 300 billion ads
- Amplify your content through promoted tweets
- Use multiple campaign goals like website visitors or increase followers to align your campaign with your marketing objectives
YouTube advertising highlights
- Viewers who watch at least 30 seconds of an ad on YouTube Are 23 Times More Likely To Consume More Content From That Brand
- YouTube is the internet’s second largest search engine after Google
- Brands see A 20% Average Increase in website traffic after launching a YouTube ad campaign
- 43% of new customers buy something they saw advertised on YouTube
- Multiple ad products such as in-stream, in-search and in-display
- Use your Google Analytics audience segments to target your ads on YouTube
Google Ads Search
Google Ads video
LET'S TALK ABOUT YOUR PROJECT
One of our digital marketing experts will get back to you within the day to discuss your marketing goals and to give you a sense of what our team can do for you.